Sprinter published an article about Epson invests in printed electronics startup Elephantech.
- Making the world sustainable with new manufacturing technologies
- “List of Inks for Inkjet” Page is now available!
- 【Press Release】Elephantech Announces Appointment of CTO and CFO as Members of the Board
- 【Press Release】Elephantech Announces Launch of P-Flex® PI Utilizing Laser Ablation and Inkjet Technologies
- “(Development Example) Multi-Functional IMPC® Sample” Page is now available!
- [Media Coverage]Startup Info:Realizing Lean and Clean Manufacturing for Sustainable Electronics
- “(Development Example) IMPC® Microwell Plate with Electrochemical Sensor” Page is now available!
- Large-scale mass production demonstration base (AMC Nagoya)
- JVA2021 Award Ceremony: A short speech by our CEO, Shinya Shimizu.
- P-Flex®Flex PCB mounted with a QFP
PET substrate Additive Manufacturing brochure Polyimide substrate In-Mold Printed Circuit SDGs Media FlexiblePrintedCircuits Ink Discharge Evaluation Service AMC-related Pure Additive processing Elephantech Ag-AgCl-electrochemical-sensors PEDOT Transparent Touch Sensor AMC Ink Discharge Evaluation Service blog