An electrochemical sensor is a sensor that uses redox potential to determine the state of a product. We will introduce you to an electrochemical sensor made of P-Flex® PET, a flexible substrate.
Ag/AgCl electrochemical sensor
An electrochemical sensor is a sensor that can figure out the status by using redox potential.
Usually, the electrochemical sensor is manufactured only by silk screen printing. However, when it is combined with the 3 μm copper wiring of P-Flex® PET;
– Reduction of wiring resistance value.
– Cost benefit compared to gold paste printing by making gold electrode with gold flash.
– Because it is a PET base that doesn’t absorb water, it can reduce water absorption induced sensor sensitivity trouble, can also be used for flow cell and such.
– Can be produced in small batches.
– Production price is negotiable.
For more information, please see below.